Sunday, 1 April 2007

Catching up...

It's been a few weeks now since I posted, so I have some catching up to do...

We have just finished spring break - a rather quiet time spent at home. I had some assignments to get done and Dean wanted to relax and catch up with some work.
My studies are going well. I received my first assignment back - yay! Now I know that I'm doing OK!!!




Last Tuesday I had a lovely day in Kamakura with my friends from the Conversation Cafe. We hiked, had a picnic, and browsed the shops. It was a very fun day! For photos click here.



This very little car was parked nearby our apartment the other day and I couldn't resist taking photos. I've never seen such a teeny tiny car! The man who owns it has had it for 50 years! It is a german car so it was appropriate to have a photo of it next to a Mercedes! There are more photos here

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Hi, Leanne!
I had a wonderful time with you in Kamakura and Tsujido.
Well, I also set up a blog in google so my friends overseas can read it.
Writing in English is a bit hard for me, so sometimes I'll post my articles.
See you again! Naomi