Thursday, 14 June 2007

turning three

The end of our first year here....we are off home to Australia tomorrow for almost two months....YAY!!!
It's been fun and we look forward to returning to a hot, sticky Japan in August. We are also moving house the first week back! Moving closer to a train station to make my new commute a little shorter and simpler.
This week I threw an aussie birthday party for the children at preschool. Seven of them are turning three over the next few weeks so it was a fine excuse to celebrate and finish off the year with a bang. The children enjoyed the 'fairy bread', 'butterfly cakes' and vegemite sandwiches along with the smarty topped chocolate birthday cake...













more photos






stay tuned for a post from Australia....

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I envy you because you can leave Japan during this sultry summer days here! The weather forecast says that it's likely to be the hottest summer...Oh, no!

Have a nice vacation!
I'm looking forward to your new posts from Australia.