Tokyo Disneyland
Akko, Hannah, Momoko and I spent the day at Tokyo Disneyland. It was fun but I don't think I'll go again! Tokyo Disneyland has to be seen to be believed. Crowded and long waiting lines for every ride. And it was a Monday!!! Some rides there was up to a 2 hour wait. We did not have the patience for those ones. We did get to ride Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pan, Mad Hatter's Teacups, Racing cars AND we got to cram in to the stores with hundreds of eager shoppers. The parades were fun too - I even had a run in with a "rope Nazi"- an over-enthusiastic, non-english speaking, rude guide who was very protective of roped-off areas! The best part was the people watching! My how strange some people are, especially in Japan.....check out the photos here.








1 comment:
Long time no see!
I really understand what you mean. I have been there 'only once' and it's enough because there are so many long waiting lines but no fun at all! Everything is very expensive, food is not delicious.
The list goes on and on...
Post a Comment