Thanksgiving dinner and a lazy Autumn Sunday
After a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration last night with friends, Sunday was a lazy, sleepy day. A beautiful crisp, sunny Autumn day! The leaves have started to fall but there's snatches of colour clinging to branches....
there's some more photos here.








2 comments:
Hi Leanne!
What nice photos! My favorite one is a cloud in the sky. The contrast of blue and white is really beautiful! You always take good pictures!
Hi Leanne,
Found your blog via Facebook :-)
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog.
Beautiful photos you have on your page!
I love Animoto & thanks for sharing that you're doing some of your own!
Recently I signed up for an educator's account and now I can have full length videos instead of 30 seconds :-)
Please be sure to keep us all in the loop about the PYP Exhibit, especially that you're using Animoto.
Also keep letting us know about your grad course as you have lots of supporters & fellow graduates around you!
C.
Post a Comment